At one time Google Sheet did not have a zooming option. Adding this feature eliminates some problems.
If you are a Microsoft Excel user, you may find the Google Seating Zooming option a little different.
In many cases, you need to zoom in to see better.
In this article, I will show you some different methods to Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Google Sheets.
Zoom-In and Zoom-Out in Google Sheets With the Toolbar
You can easily zoom in and zoom out on Google Sheets by following the steps below.
- Click the drop-down arrow shown in front of 100% under the main menu toolbar.
- If you want to zoom in or zoom out, you can see many options in the drop-down menu. 50% up to 200%, you can zoom in and zoom out as you need.
Zoom-Out and Zoom-in in Google Sheets with the View Menu
- Click to View>Zoom.
- Select the level of zoom as you need.
- When you zoom in on a spreadsheet worksheet, it simultaneously applies the same zoom to the other worksheet in the document.
- There is no short rule for changing zoom in Google spreadsheets, you have to follow the above steps to change the zoom,
If you want to use the shortcut rule then there are some short techniques for the entire browser.
Useful Keyboard Shortcuts to Zoom in and Zoom Out in Google Sheets
If you want to change the zoom in the entire browser, you can follow the following technique if you are a PC user.
Control + (Press and hold the control key and now press the plus key)
Control – (Press and hold the control key and now press the minus key)
Restore zoom to 100%
Control 0 (Press and hold the control key and then press 0 key)
Zoom In and Zoom Out in Google Sheets with Google Chrome
Google Chrome is the most popular browser. You can change the zoom level manually in this browser. You can follow the steps below to zoom in and out of the Chrome browser:
- Open the worksheet by opening a new Chrome tab.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right side of the Google Chrome tab.
- Click +/- to change the zoom level.
Note: To quickly enter full-screen mode on a PC, press F11 and press F11 again to return to the previous position.
You can find a similar option for zooming in on Firefox and other popular browsers.
Zoom In and Out with Mouse Wheel
- Hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel upwards to zoom in using the mouse wheel.
- To zoom out from the browser, first, hold down the Ctrl key and move the wheel downwards.
How do you zoom out on Google sheets on a MAC?
To zoom out on MAC press and hold the Ctrl key and scroll the wheel on your mouse up to zoom in or down to zoom out.
How do you zoom in on a chart?
The y-axis scale can be reset to allow for zooming in on the graph. To do this, double-click on the y-axis, and a Format Axis box will appear. Then, click on the scale button and change the y-axis scale to range from 13 to 25.
I hope this article on how to zoom in and zoom out on Google Sheets is helpful.
Read More Google Sheet Tutorial Guide On: